Municipal Services

Available City Real Estate

If you are interested in making an offer on an available city property, it will need to formally be declared as a Surplus Property.

You can submit a written request to: 

Jim Holtcamp

City of Independence
Municipal Services Department
111 E Maple
Independence, MO 64050
Phone: (816) 325-7593

To view the interactive map of available city real estate click here