Crime and Traffic Statistics
The most recent crime statistics can be found using www.communitycrimemap.com
- Aggravated Assault
- An attack upon a person, usually with a weapon, for the purpose of inflicting severe bodily injury.
- Any willful burning of attempt to burn a building, vehicle or other personal property.
- Auto theft
- The theft of a motor vehicle.
- The unlawful entry of a structure to commit a felony or theft.
- The willful killing of a human being.
- Stealing the property of another.
- Forcing a female or male to engage in sexual intercourse against their will.
- To take or attempt to take anything of value from another person by force or threat of violence.
View Traffic Enforcement Statistics provided by the Traffic Safety Unit.