Skip Navigation

Property Maintenance Violation Complaint Center

If you have a Landlord Tenant Complaint, print the proper form here.

Please complete the following form and click Search to complete the complaint process.

If you do not know the exact address, please use Jackson County's map tool to identify the property of concern.

Enter Violation Location

House Number:
Street Name:
Please do not enter the street direction or suffix.

Also Available

Privacy Policy
© 2014 City of Independence, Missouri. All rights reserved.