Community Development
Share this page:

Available City Real Estate

If you are interested in making an offer on an Available City Property, it will need to formally be declared as a Surplus Property. You can request a property to be declared surplus by submitting a written request to the City’s Public Works Department.

Please submit the request to:

Phillip Robinson

City of Independence
Public Works Department
111 E Maple
Independence, MO 64050
Phone: 816.325.7768

To view the interactive map of Available City Real Estate click here