Events & Gatherings
Large events and gatherings are still considered high risk activities for those that are not vaccinated at this time. Anyone considering participation in a gathering with individuals outside their immediate household should take additional precautions to keep themselves and their family safe.
Event and Gathering Approval
As of May 14, all social distancing gathering capacity limits have been lifted.
Safer gathering tips
Looking for safer ways to get together with family and friends? Here are a few tips to help make these gatherings safer:
- Consider meeting in a park, a backyard or the driveway where there is plenty of fresh air.
- Choose a location with plenty of room, so households can easily stay 6 feet apart.
- Have everyone bring their own meal and utensils.
- Wear masks when not eating or drinking.
- And, avoid handshakes or hugs, instead using words to let them know how much you care.
Spanish translation available here.
Back to Menu