Inde*Bus Schedule Changes July 1, 2013
June 24, 2013
(INDEPENDENCE, Mo.) Monday, June 24, 2013 – In response to feedback and comments from Inde*Bus riders, schedule adjustments will be made effective Monday, July 1, 2013. These service adjustments will improve connections at the Independence Transit Center.
Service features to be changed:
- Service frequency on the Blue, Purple, Green and Red routes will be every hour, meeting at the Transit Center at the top of the hour.
- Orange and Yellow routes will be interlined, meeting all other routes at the top of each hour.
- The Red route will include a small realignment to provide better access to Comprehensive Mental Health Services.
- The Purple route will cease service to the Genealogy Library, allowing for more frequent service.
- Service on the Silver route will cease.
Service features remaining the same:
- Fares and fare structures
- Monday through Saturday service
- Deviated fixed route service available on the Orange Route
Rider Bulletins were published and posted, and continue to be provided to riders. New schedules will be available beginning Monday, June 24, 2013. For more information, call Inde*Bus at 461-IBUS (4287).
For further information on changes to Inde*Bus and to leave your comments, go to the Inde*Bus website at: www.indebusmo.com, or call the comment line at (816) 678-9753.