Health Department

Immunization Record Request Form

Immunization records may be provided to parents or legal guardians with a valid photo ID. Records are only provided to parents or guardians with a completed, signed request form and in person. Request forms are available at the Independence Health Department (515 S. Liberty St.) or you may click here.