Fire Department

How To Make A Contribution

Like a lot of other organizations, the Independence Fire Department, at times finds it is short on cash compared to its needs.

To find out how you can make a tax-deductible contribution, contact Acting Fire Chief John Greene at (816) 325-7123 or send an Email to:

Contributions can also be made to the Independence Fire Department by contacting:

Truman Heartland Community Foundation
Commerce Bank Building
300 N. Osage
Independence, MO 64050
(816) 836-8189

Thank you for your support.

The text on this page is on the public domain. We request that attribution to this information be given to the Independence Fire Department, Truman Heartland Community Foundation, and the Independence 76 Fire Company.

Back to Fire Safety Information page.