Police Department

Did You Know? The Action Center

Did you Know?

You can request non-emergency police services online through the city’s Action Center. www.indepmo.org/actioncenter

Please keep in mind that this is not a way to make police (case) reports or report crimes in progress. This is a great tool, however, for making speeding/traffic complaints, drug house complaints, neighborhood problems, graffiti complaints, or even general questions, comments or concerns. It is also a way to commend a police officer or report misconduct.

We encourage you to check it out. A great feature is that it allows you to track your request and learn what actions are being taken to address the issue.

Numerous other city departments also take citizen complaints through the Action Center including the Fire, Parks & Recreation, Animal Control and Street Dept, among others.