Assistant Fire Chief: Mark Carrick
This Division is operated with one Assistant Fire Chief and one Administrative Specialist II.
The Training Division is to provide credible, up-to-date training for all Fire Department personnel with State or National Certification Courses including, but not limited to:
- Firefighter I and II
- Hazardous Materials Incident Response - Awareness - Operations - Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician - Basic - Paramedic
- Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator
- Special Rescue Courses
- Fire Service Instructor I and II
- Fire Officer I and II
- Fire Inspector
- Fire Investigator
- Ignitable Liquids and Class B Foam
- Watch a video of the Training Center Grand Opening.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Training Division at 816-325-7168.