City Clerk

Access to City Records

Some of the more frequently requested City records continue to be available on the City's website and may be accessed through the links below.

Visit the Online Services page for quick access to apply for or renew, check on, find, pay, register, report or request City services or information.

Requests for Open Records

Open City records are available upon request. Many may be requested informally by contacting the appropriate City department directly. The City Clerk is the Custodian of Records for the City. Formal requests for records, pursuant to Chapter 610, RSMo (Missouri's "Sunshine Law"), must be made in writing to the City Clerk. A form is available through the City Clerk's office or may be downloaded, printed and completed for use in making formal requests.